Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sneak Peek...

We're entering an exciting week here at Life At It's Finest! Wednesday marks the one year anniversary of my second heart surgery, which we call my Happy Heart Day!

Now, for most of my life, I've lived with an "It's all about me!" attitude when it comes to my special days... but luckily for you, I've grown up a little bit :) and want to share the celebrating with my readers! Starting tomorrow, you'll have the chance to enter for five different giveaways! Here's a sneak peek of what's to come... I'll hope you'll stop back by tomorrow and spread the word!

Giveaways


The fun starts tomorrow... see you then!


Blog-Signature

1 comment:

  1. So, little Ms Talented, do you have an Etsy store? Do you work on commission? Cause I just ADORE that painting! I'm thinking a pink and green one with a favorite verse just might be in order - IF YOU TAKE ORDERS! Have you ever thought about pricing? I'm curious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting- I love hearing from readers!