Thursday, May 26, 2011

Dreamin'.

Remember this post?

It's happening peeps.


And unfortunately, it's happening all over my house.

{the living room}

DSC_0021


DSC_0018


DSC_0019

{the kitchen}


DSC_0016


{every table available}
DSC_0017


{and even the garage}
DSC_0026


I know. It looks rather overwhelming, huh? More details to come, but I would especially appreciate your prayers for success. We're dreamin' big over here at Life At It's Finest...


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Guess what? The 48 hours expired and I never heard from my winner.  So I used Random.org to select another one

{pretend like you see the picture of the number 11 selected right here. Unfortunately I don't know how to do a screen shot on a Mac and it's too late for me to be interested in learning tonight.}

Congrats Leslie! You're the new winner! You have 48 hours to claim it... please don't make me draw again!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Don't forget to hit me with your best must reads!

Have a fantastic Friday!


abby-signature

1 comment:

  1. Wahoo!! This is me, claiming my prize :)

    But I'm even MORE excited about what's spread all over your home!!! Oh my word, do I ever wish I was there to get crafty alongside of you! Can't wait to see the finished results.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting- I love hearing from readers!